The 2019 season will mark the 30th consecutive year the Pirelli World Challenge has provided North American motorsports fans and automotive enthusiasts with the most exciting sports car racing in the world.
- Exciting and fast-paced 50-minute sprint format, with no scheduled pit stops or driver changes. Sprint format guarantees exceptional performance from each driver challenging them to give 100 percent from start to finish. Providing fans with the intensity of a final lap, every lap of the race.
- A showcase of performance-enhanced and race-prepared cars.
- Spectacular and relative sports cars that fans proudly own or aspire to own.
- Combined fields in excess of 45 cars.
- World renowned auto manufacturers involved and invested in the Series include Acura, AMG/Mercedes, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Fiat, Ferrari, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Lamborghini, Mazda, McLaren, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Volvo and VW.
- For 2019 the Series will visit 11 of the premier road courses and street circuits in North America and participate in large-scale events that go beyond the thrilling on- track race action to include drivers autograph sessions, fan forums, pre-race show, high-end hospitality, vendor villages, manufacturer car corrals and much more.
Circuit of the Americas
Streets of St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, FL
Virginia International Raceway
Elkhart Lake, WI
Watkins Glen International
Watkins Glen, NY
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Nov 19, 2019